Slovo autora

Servus, whoever you are. This blog offers you some tips for trips, links and my experiences with given tour. There could be also some interwievs or philosophical thoughs hidden here and there. But don't take them to seriously.
Don't hesitate to contact me in case you want to ask for info and also write comments if you like: tomasjavurek09@SPAMNOTgmail.com


Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Wuildstrubel





Own pride should stop you from doing nasty things agianst me. If not, I am not going to judge you or take any revanche. I am going to consider you as a robot, not worth of my attention, love or supprot. Only in that way I can say, that nobody from human beings has done anything bad to me so far. Which also means, that I never managed to bring any robot back to life. Maybe, I am just weak for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment