Slovo autora

Servus, whoever you are. This blog offers you some tips for trips, links and my experiences with given tour. There could be also some interwievs or philosophical thoughs hidden here and there. But don't take them to seriously.
Don't hesitate to contact me in case you want to ask for info and also write comments if you like: tomasjavurek09@SPAMNOTgmail.com


Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Kammenwand


R: 'Becaue I want to share the moment with my friends.'
Are you kidding me?
R: 'Because I want to show how beautiful the place is.'
Really?
R: 'Because I want to motivate the others to be as cool as me.'
Okay, but really?
R: 'Because I want to show how I cool I am. The moment was actually unpleasant and the view also not that nice. But everybody is faking the truth a bit. That's fb standard. I am doing only what everybody else does.'
Okay, I believe you.



No comments:

Post a Comment